- Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“Business Terms and Conditions”) of ZDRAVÍ S ÚSMĚVEM s.r.o. with its registered office at náměstí Práce 2512, CZ-760 01 Zlín, Co. Reg. No. 29283329, registered in the Commercial Register with the Municipal Court in Brno, Section C, File No. 70836 (“seller”) govern in accordance with provision § 1751, paragraph 1 of Law no. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code (the “Civil Code”) mutual rights and obligations arising in connection with or pursuant to the purchase agreement (the “Purchase Agreement”) concluded between the seller (ZDRAVÍ S ÚSMĚVEM) and any other natural person (the “Buyer”) through telephone or personal consultation. The order of this consultation may also be carried through the website at www.zdravisumsevem.cz (the “Website”).
2. The product is the “Revitalization Plan” (the “Product”). The product is compiled upon completing the questionnaire in the form of a booklet. The questionnaire is based on truthfully communicated necessary information from the buyer to create the appropriate product.
The product is created and designed exclusively for the Buyer and his/her personal use. Upon ordering the product, the Buyer is committed to not to share and redistribute his/her personal nutritional plan to any third parties. Any further dissemination of the product to any third parties may have negative health consequences and ZDRAVÍ S ÚSMĚVEM, s.r.o. assumes no responsibility for such actions.
3. The order is deemed as accepted at that moment, when the buyer fills in the details and press the send button. From this moment the order is binding for both parties. The product will be created within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the order. This will be effectively communicated by the seller through the buyer’s preferred communication channel (Email, Phone or Text message). The buyer must select, whether he or she wishes to receive the product electronically in a form of PDF or as a printed version delivered to the preferred address or to the ZDRAVÍ S ÚSMĚVEM, s.r.o., head office located at 51. Budova areálu Svit, J.A. Bati 5645, 760 01 Zlín for personal collection. The prices of delivery services are governed by the valid price list of individual carriers. The price is determined at the time of closing of the Purchase Agreement.
4. The price of the Product is 90$ including VAT.
Any additional premium services can be added to the order and would correspond with the latest valid ZDRAVÍ S ÚSMĚVEM, s.r.o. price list.
All listed prices include VAT.
In any form of the product, the seller requires payment in advance.
The buyer can pay the product price and any other costs associated with the delivery using either of the following methods:
- In cash at the company’s head office ZDRAVÍ S ÚSMĚVEM, s.r.o., 51. Budova areálu Svit, J.A. Bati 5645, 760 01 Zlín
• The bank transfer to the seller’s account No.: 2500674844/2010, run by Fio banka Inc.
5. The complaints are governed by the law with regards to the nature of the product and services offered. A complaint can be raised in person at the company’s head-office ZDRAVÍ S ÚSMĚVEM, s.r.o., 51. Budova areálu Svit, J.A. Bati 5645, 760 01 Zlín, by telephone or electronically and will be examined by the seller. The outcome of the complaint will be notified to the buyer within the statutory period.
6. Withdrawal from the contract: The buyer cannot in accordance with provision § 1837, letter d) Civil Code withdraw from the purchase contract, because of the personal nature of the product, which was modified according to the request of the purchaser or for his/her person.
- Any divergent provisions that are not in the terms and conditions can be agreed in the purchase contract. Divergent arrangements in the contract shall prevail over the terms and conditions.
The provisions of trade conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract. The purchase agreement and the terms and conditions are written in English language. The purchase agreement is conducted in the English language.
The terms and conditions may be changed or amended by the seller. However, this provision shall not affect the rights and obligations arising from the effective period of the previous version of business conditions.
The protection of personal data
The protection of purchaser personal data (who is a natural person) is provided by Act no. 101/2000 Coll., in Personal Data Protection, as amended by the latest regulations.
The buyer agrees to the processing of their personal data: name, address, email address, phone number, (referred to as “personal information”).
The buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller, for the purpose of enforcement of rights and obligations arising from the contract. If the buyer does not choose another option, he or she agrees to the processing of the personal data by the seller for the purpose of business as well as commercial information to the buyer. The consent to the processing of personal data in its entirety according in this article is not a requirement that would itself made it impossible to form a purchase contract.
The buyer acknowledges that he or she is obliged to provide information correctly and truthfully and to notify the seller about the change in the personal data without unnecessary delays.
The seller may appoint a third party as a processor processing the personal data of the buyer. The personal data are not passed on to third parties by the seller without the prior consent of the buyer except the persons transporting the goods.
Personal data shall be processed for an indefinite period. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or in a printed form, non-automated manner.
The Buyer confirms that the personal information is accurate and that he or she was advised that it is a matter of voluntarily providing personal information.
In the event that the buyer thinks that the seller or processor performs the processing of the personal data that is inconsistent with the protection of private and personal life of the purchaser or against the law, especially if the personal data are inaccurate with regard to their purpose processing, the buyer can:
- ask the seller or processor for an explanation
- require the seller or the processor to rectify the situation.
If the buyer requests information regarding the processing of their personal data, the seller must deliver this information. The seller has the right to provide information pursuant to the preceding sentence and requires reasonable compensation not exceeding the costs of providing the necessary information.
- The parties concluding a purchase contract have agreed that any disputes will be governed by the Czech law.
In Zlín on 1st December 2014, ZDRAVÍ S ÚSMĚVEM s.r.o.